Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, classes will look a little different.
- Beginning Term 3: July 2021 all students are required to wear a mask until we are otherwise notified by NSW Health. I thank you all in advance for your cooperation in keeping each other safe.
- We are registered with Service NSW as a COVID safe business. Please download the Service NSW App for your smartphone. You will need to check in with the app prior to each class.
- Please ensure you wash your hands before coming to class. I will have hand sanitiser provided at the venue and I will clean all door handles, handrails prior to and after each class.
- Please BYO mats and Props.
- We will be spacing out to the 4m² rule, please place your mats on the markers provided in class.
- Class sizes will be limited.
- Please DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell.
- If I feel unwell, (but well enough to teach) classes will be run online via Zoom and I will provide a link to the online class. Please follow my facebook page for updates.
- I will need to do a “rollcall” at the beginning of each class so I have a list of who has attended. No drop-ins, you must be enrolled for the term to attend class.